deliveryWhat you need to know
delivery areas/ prices
Here you’ll find the details behind our local Dorset delivery radius
- The only timed deliveries we accept are for funerals
- Where flowers may be ordered for delivery between working hours we will always ensure they are sent between those working hours.
WHY CAN'T I ORDER FOR THE SAME DAY?
- Because we believe handmade shouldn’t be rushed.
- At Concept Flowers everything is made to order, ensuring the freshest of flowers are used for the best vase life results, we need 24 hours to specially select those blooms just for your order.
WHAT HAPPENS IF THEY ARE OUT?
- Items shall be taken back to our studio for a redelivery or collection
- Left with a neighbour for safe keeping
- A letter/ note shall always be put through their door for proof of attempted delivery
- Flowers will only ever be left in “Safe places” upon the senders permission
(photos will be taken for proof of delivery)
THE DETAIL WE NEED
- The FULL Address Including the postcode
- Any special instructions regarding the delivery and access to properties?
THE THINGS WE CAN'T DO
- Send alcohol with deliveries
- Send flowers to hospitals
- Send Jewellery with flowers
Let’s get social
Find us on social media to be kept up to date with all the latest from Concept HQ